Enter your email and we'll send you instructions on how to reset your password
MISS MUDDY - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. If I have purchased a ticket as a parent or guardian for a minor child or children,
then I give permission for the child or children to participate in the activities and
events organised or conducted by Fun Events Pty Ltd and its predecessors,
assigns, employees, contractors, agents and officers (“Fun Events”) and the
following provisions apply to myself and to the minor child or children.
2. I acknowledge and agree that the activities and events organised or conducted
by Fun Events (“Events”) have the potential to be dangerous with inherit
dangers and risks, including the risk of injury or death to myself (hereafter the
references to “myself” or “me” includes myself and any minor child or children
that I have purchased a ticket for).
3. I acknowledge and agree that Fun Events will in no way be responsible for any
injury to, or death of, myself. I, to the fullest extent permitted by law, waive all of
my legal rights of action against and release Fun Events for loss, damages,
injury or death, however arising, out of or in relation to participation by myself in
the Events, including without limitation, liability for any negligent or tortious act
or omission, breach of duty, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty on
the part of Fun Events.
4. I acknowledge and agree that I undertake the Events freely, voluntarily and
absolutely in my own risk and with a full appreciation of the nature and extent of
all risks involved in the Events and voluntarily assume the risk and responsibility
of any injury or death.
5. I indemnify Fun Events against all liability Fun Events may incur in respect of all
and any proceedings, actions or claims which may be made by myself or on my
behalf or by other parties, and other losses or expenses suffered by Fun Events
however arising, in respect of or arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death
caused to myself or to my property whether by negligent act or omission,
breach of duty, breach of contract, breach of statute or in any way whatsoever
arising out of or in respect of or in connection with my participation in the
6. I have read and understand this waiver of my legal rights. This waiver binds me
and my legal personal representative.
7. I agree to abide by any decision made by Fun Events regarding my participation
in the Events. I acknowledge that any lack of decision by Fun Events does not
create liability on the part of Fun Events.
8. I acknowledge that I do not have any illness or injury that could interfere with my
participation in the Events and that I am fit and able to safely participate in the
Events. I am covered by my own medical/health insurance.
9. I consent to the administration of first aid, medical treatment and transportation
(“Medical Treatment”) and I agree to pay for any Medical Treatment
administered. I release and indemnity Fun Events from any proceedings,
actions or claims arising out of or in connection with the Medical Treatment.
10. I acknowledge that the ticket is non-refundable including if the Events are
cancelled, postponed or relocated due to any thing beyond the control of Fun
Events. The tickets are non-transferrable.
11. I acknowledge that I may be removed from the Events if I, in the opinion of Fun
Events, endanger the safety of other participants or negatively impact the
experience of other participants. No refund will be given to me if I am removed
from the Events.
12. I give irrevocable and absolute permission to Fun Events to film, photograph,
voice record and record personal details about me (“Records”) in relation to my
participation and performance in the Events. I authorise Fun Events to publish,
distribute, sell, broadcast, reproduce, and in any way whatsoever utilise the
Records in any format whatsoever. I acknowledge that any intellectual property
rights existing in the Records are the property of Fun Events and I will not
receive any compensation or recognition for the Records.